The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just finished cutting a couple ping pong balls in half. I'm gonna be trying the Ganzfeld effect.

I have never heard of this. How is it done???

You get a red light, one that is reasonably bright, two halves of ping pong balls, and play static through headphones. You tape the ping pong balls over your eyes, shine the red light on them, and play the static in your ears. It makes you hallucinate through sensory deprivation. I tried it for a couple minutes and heard voices and clanking sounds.

I plan on trying this in the future with mixed in idoser tracks. Idoser gets lots of mixed reviews, but I've tripped on it. I tried the lsd one and at one point I flung my headphones off in panic because I thought I was going to be engulfed by a swarm of bees.

Holy shit I want to go to a baseball game in Japan

Krampus, did you ever go to one?

Last edited by a moderator:
My job at the factory is actually ok because I leave at 2pm without feeling especially tired. I still have about as much useful free time as I had when I was doing nothing.

Checking out the forum for the first time in a while. I have moved into my new apartment, which is sweet, and classes have started up again. My new roommate turned out to be way cooler than I expected, which is awesome.