The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Until today, it was still summer here. Fucking nice weather.

Also, I saw a pretty redhead in a bus to school today. I like all kind of girls, but if there’s a beautiful frickled pissed off redhead, then I’m fucking sold. It usually ends up being awkward because I stare at them. They look so pissed off. I wish I could see them smile. I would dissolve.

EDIT: Also, school started yesterday and nothing changed. I had some weed today and some beers and I was useless for the rest of the day.

Is there anyone that Westboro won't protest? I bet if one of their own members died the others would be protesting at the deceased's funeral.

What's more fucked up is that they live in a country that they claim God hates.

wtfjackie.jpg

Things would be awkward as hell at the resurrection.

"Jesus?! We thought you were dead! We went to your funeral!"

"...I know."

Celebrating the start of Fall Break with alcohol and Thor on DVD. Tomorrow I set off for Boston, then on Sunday I fly to Detroit to crash at Mort's place, then visit the University of Michigan the next day. I'd give anything to get into their Greek & Roman History PhD program.

Been on the screwdrivers

Aint no bitches be making me feeel embarrased. I'll jizz in their buttholes.

Zeph I was at U of M campus a few days ago...Ann Arbor is a pretty baller college town and the campus is really nice.

I'm getting ready to go to my friend's house for drinks with my girlfriend. It is gonna be like every time we go out - all the guys fawn over her and I get to work on my people skills schmoozing and wing manning with the rest of the ugly people.

I just won a match with my new "Broodalisk" strategy. I have an army of hydralisks, brood lords, and mutalisks. It works pretty damn well. Mutalisks fuck up air units (if they're in large enough numbers), hydralisks take care of vikings, phoenixes, and corruptors, and the brood lords get rid of defensive structures.