The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Killing Joke is one of those bands Omni spoke highly of that I tried to get into and failed. Maybe I just listened to the wrong songs.

Anyways, just finished fooling around in Reaper. It's pretty time-consuming, but is fun to use nonetheless. I barely use DAW's, so the easy interface really makes it worthwhile for me. I'm still saving up for Logic 9, though.

Listening to my copy of Rome's Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfrht, which just arrived in the mail yesterday. This is without a doubt shaping up to be the most beautiful and epic musical release I've heard in a long time.

The love for Killing Joke I get, but Swans, no. Besides, I think a good portion of the goth/new waves bands of the 1980's were better (Sisters OF Mercy, Christian Death, and Fields Of Nephelim to name a few) than either one of them.

Officially the dumbest thing I have read ever: I don't make promises, only commitments.

Facebook status of someone trying to be deep.

The love for Killing Joke I get, but Swans, no. Besides, I think a good portion of the goth/new waves bands of the 1980's were better (Sisters OF Mercy, Christian Death, and Fields Of Nephelim to name a few) than either one of them.

Swans have some great stuff but overall i find them boring. I'm just now getting into Christian Death and they rule. Fields i've only heard Elizium, and it's decent but not too interesting. Sisters i'm not familiar with. Any recommendations for Fields/Sisters?

Writing some music in Reaper. I barely know any music theory, but this is going a little better than expected.

Officially the dumbest thing I have read ever: I don't make promises, only commitments.

Facebook status of someone trying to be deep.

Some people just don't get the concept of synonyms.

zabu of nΩd;10078366 said:
Swans have some great stuff but overall i find them boring. I'm just now getting into Christian Death and they rule. Fields i've only heard Elizium, and it's decent but not too interesting. Sisters i'm not familiar with. Any recommendations for Fields/Sisters?

First and Last and Always is a good place to start with SoM.

Reading anti-jokes. Why was six afraid of seven? It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient and therefore are incapable of feeling fear.

Yes.

I just watched We Are the Strange. It was fucking weird, and I'm barely sure I understood it. I still enjoyed it, and I loved the music in it. Also, Blue is fucking sexy.