The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I put three groups into my Pandora station, none of which were Metal, yet I keep getting Metal. I wanted chill music. </whitepeopleproblem>

That's Pandora's way of telling you to turn that shit off and listen to some metal. :lol:

Meh. My interest in Metal has been declining. I'm starting to get into a type of music called "Indie Pop." Weird name for a genre.

Not in my experience, though a lot of Indie music I've heard was just plain shitty, mono-tonal garbage to me. I guess melody in music is too mainstream.

Edit: Here's an example. My friends showed this to me when I was like thirteen, and scoffed at my lack of Indie cred because I hated the vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true. I knew a hipster in middle school who would basically look around myspace for bands no one listens to and declare himself a fan of them. He was a pretty cool dude, but that trait was kind of annoying. Always trying to get me to listen to Modest Mouse and Interpol. Bands I couldn't stand no matter how much I tried.

Edit: Right now I'm awake because my brain basically said "Hey, Joe. I know you're trying to sleep, but remember that Korean topic particle you learned? Maybe you should look up other particles and study their connection with Altaic noun cases for half an hour!"