The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Urgh, sat through a 'happy hour' with two of the managers and two other guys tonight. I hate when people talk about work when they're not at work. Makes me feel like the biggest underachiever ever.

I love how shit this music video is

The mall reminds me of Princes Quay Mall in Hull. So fucking 80s (1991 but still) and gay. Only the one in Hull is built on like the edge of a dock next to a river with some tables outside and loads of glass in the wall facing the water.

You can imagine how gay it is. It's awesome. They have clipper races and all kinds of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at this thing on funnyjunk from a person who's watched every episode. I'll have to dig it up.

It’s 1:30AM, I’m listening to Caducity. This day started of pretty well.

EDIT: I will get drunk today btw.

whichstatedothesimpsons.jpg

I don't remember that in the movie. Then again, I didn't really like it that much.

Anyways, just finished some Korean exercises. Chilling with some Jazz before I go to an interview.

For anyone wondering, here is that post:

We had a big family get together recently. Anyway, we were at this place having a meal. All the old legends like grandma were there plus my big sister and her daughters, anyway I'd had a bit to drink and I'd kind of forgotten the norms of the occasion. There was a very very attractive redhead waitress who asked us what time it was (we were seated outdoors), anyway I slipped and said table time.

Got to go on a hot air balloon flight for free (here they're normally $200 a ride). It was a really cool experience, sort of surreal when you're flying low to the ground (or I suppose high up as well). Press/photographer privileges ftw!