The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

one of my favorite movies. M dot Strange is a pretty cool guy too

I'll have to check out his other stuff. We Are the Strange hit me harder the more I thought about it. I love how so much is unexplained in the story. It really loosens a lot of the strain that most stories put on making everything reasonable and explained.

So far the only story I've seen that really does much of that on any level is the Scott Pilgrim graphic novel series. It's like life is a videogame, but so far in my reading they never really explicitly explain how when these guys lose the fights they end up turning into coins, and other things that happen that mirror videogames. When I get past the incongruity, it really allows me to appreciate the story a lot more.

I am going to watch Torchwood with my dad soon.

re: Sisters of Mercy - First, Last and Always is good - I personally think the high point of their career was Floodlands.

Friend just showed me this.
This is absolutely the best way to mock terrible death metal bands.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sense of humor in the crowd and the surroundings remind me of Obscene Extreme but OEF is way more furious and this band is just boring.

I didn't know they had wiggers in Eastern Europe.

There are no wiggers on Obscene Extreme, but we have them around, yeah. This festival on the footage was in Switzerland btw, that’s hardly Eastern Europe. The thing with Eastern Europe is that we have almost no blacks.

His accent sounded eastern European to me, that's why I asked that. No blacks, huh? How much does real estate cost in Prague? :lol:

The singer of Epicardiectomy is czech, yes. I thought you were talking about the crowd. Well that doesn’t really matter. Wiggers are pretty much everywhere.

I'm staying up all night because my family's doing around a fifteen hour drive back to Maryland tomorrow and I want to sleep through most of it.