The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just woke up, time to edit some Morrissey pictures :kickass:

Last night was a combination of Morrissey, hotel after party, friends place, whiskey, cocaine, weed, and discussing economics and foreign policy at 4am.

At Logan airport. About to fly back to Montreal. This was a good airport experience. Walked in the door and in about 5 minutes I had printed my ticket, gotten through security, and got onto the wifi. I walked maaaybe 100 feet total. Way it should be.
Also, some guy was giving the security people a hard time about the signs and their commentary was hilarious. I know the TSA people have a reputation for being bellends, but speaking as a white person without large breasts I've never had a problem with them.
Also, you'd expect this airport to be mega-super-uptight about security since it's where the 9/11 hijackers took off from but it's honestly a lot less tight-assed than most other airports I've been to. Some guy forgot his belt at security and instead of evacuating the airport and calling in the bomb squad they just made a page saying someone forgot their belt.

I've never had problems at Logan, except for when US Air's computer system crashed and I was stuck there for hours. But that wasn't the airport's fault.

I took a dump 5 mins ago and it smelled like cunt on period. Then I had three eggs and now my breath smells like mashed embryos with non-filtered beer, which is what I had earlier. Why does every hole in my body produce this horrible swamp of smelly shit. Not even talking about my fucking semen. I sniff my hands after I wank and I can’t stand those. I still do it again and again ldo.

It’s the mystery. I’m attracted to mysteries.

I need to find a pair of headphones for around one hundred dollars (max, two hundred) that have the following characteristics:

- Durability (I'm going abroad soon for a few months or more and may not be able to get a new pair of headphones while I'm gone)
- (Actually good) noise-cancellation
- A cord that isn't too long or two short
- Able to handle loud bass effectively
- Not too bulky, as in something I may be able to fold up and put in my pocket or easily keep in a backpack

I'm currently making lists of all the shit I need when leaving this house after my divorce and also lists of all the shit I have that I'm taking with me. whoopee do. lol

Props for your name. I watched a shitload of La Femme Nikita when I was on vacation. It was entertaining.

Props for your name. I watched a shitload of La Femme Nikita when I was on vacation. It was entertaining.

Thanks Vimana. It's a tad cheesy now, but for a long time it stood the test of time as one of the best cable series made. I still love it and it's my personal fav tv show of all time. I guess I'm geeked on that show for sure.

Not sure if Chanakya was asking me a question or someone earlier in the thread.?

I'm wondering if Femme Nikita is a man or woman. I keep thinking woman because "femme" is in the name.

to answer several questions...I am a woman.

I'm getting divorced, but there isn't drama at the moment. We were friends for 9 years, involved for 7, married for 3 of those years and now it's over by my choosing. Sometimes you try and try, but it does not work.

There's no bitterness...just the fact of what "is" and what is, is that I am getting divorced next year and what I was doing was writing lists and getting organized.

I'm not taking any of his shit, his money, his house, nothing. I'm just a girl who's moving on with her life and relatively happy about it. That's it. *shrugs*