The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, I've noticed that The Albums Project seems to be the only thread frequently posted in.

I just pwnd my (sometimes) annoying stoner acquaintance:

Him: i smoke weed and have more of a life then you :)
Me: I'm more fulfilled and not getting girls pregnant.

Raped :lol:

Sounds like he doesn't even know why he is smoking weed. (He's trying to fill a void, as any addict would tell you)

....Though you both are essentially "doing it wrong" if you believe you have to prove to the other that you are "better".
But I see what you did there. :lol: (He shot first)

I think the word "better" is pretty relative, so I don't think I am "better" than anyone else in any objective sense, but anyone with decent self-esteem will have flickers of thoughts of superiority to people that just act like dicks.

To back up my comeback: When he's not talking about how awesome his life is, he's talking about how sad he is because he's "in love" with two girls or something, both of which he hasn't known for very long, or he can't see his girlfriend who he doesn't really care about, but still is attached to for some reason. He just got her pregnant and doesn't seem to want to give the baby up. It's hard to tell, really. He does so many drugs so much that he forgets who he's talking to, and who he's told what. He's literally ranted at me with paragraphs about stuff someone else did, and then laughed when I told him he was talking to me. We used to be closer friends because he was less of a druggie and more just a cool nerd to hang out with, but that aspect of him is fading.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get Bill Zebub's movies. You can't seem to order them on his website, or anywhere else for that matter. What to do?

Nice name. I'm betting there are torrents around if you haven't already checked.

Right now I'm writing a Black Metal/Trip-Hop mix. Kind of Akira Yamaoka-esque.

Nice name. I'm betting there are torrents around if you haven't already checked.

I only found one (The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made). I have a strong urge to watch his movies, because they have metal, topless babes, and some kind of Howard Stern-ish humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to figure out a way to get Bill Zebub's movies. You can't seem to order them on his website, or anywhere else for that matter. What to do?

The only thing I've seen from Bill Zebub was a documentary on metal music called Death Metal: A Documentary. It looked like a 7th grader got a camera and decided to prove to his class why only "intelligent" people listen to death metal. Pretty terrible editing with what feels like raw footage interviews with people from Immolation, Malignancy and about a full fucking hour of Peter Steele (he must have pulled an Uwe Boll to get these people). Needless to say, I'm skeptical about watching any more of his shit. Although in his defense, that documentary was made in 2003 so I'm sure he's had time to improve.

Also, in my experience knowing metalheads, many only stay that way for so long. The ones I knew tended to be people who cared more about music than most, and as a result, after they'd built up a reasonably large library of music, they wanted to explore an entirely new genre.

I still listen to plenty of Metal and find new Metal bands, but that era in my life in which at least 70% of the new music I looked at was Metal is over.