The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The pictures are too blurry, and the artist's signature is too illegible. Is it even in the latin alphabet?

BUMP!

I will get drunk today. I’m really in the mood for the good old being drunk and retarded.

I just jerked off to a video of a couple of really hot girls going at it

I find that having the ability to give yourself very intense pleasures is a very good tool - cause then you can go out on dates with women without having to worry too much about sex. A general rule in life with women - the less you care about having sex with them, the more they want to have sex with you :headbang:

Oh look, Onder made a troll account.

zabu of nΩd;10095654 said:
The pictures are too blurry, and the artist's signature is too illegible. Is it even in the latin alphabet?

Beats me. Fuck cursive.

Speaking of art, I went to this art display/showing/auction/sale thingy tonight in the artsy farsty part of town with this Thai chick that wants my nads. Long story short, there was a fuckton of smoking hot broads there. I was seriously blown away by how many hot bodies were there, BLOWN AWAY. I stopped looking at all of the stupid art on the walls very quickly and just started people watching. I still can't believe how many hot bitches were there. I'm thinking of going back, without this chick next time obviously.

Narp. I openly told some girl yesterday that I wanted to see her tits and ass. There was her exboyfriend and he laughed at it. Then I went home and threw up.

This is GOLD dude. GOLD!

I feel like SHIT, slept like two hours, serotonin floating in the toilet, but I pooped today so that is victorious. I'm getting old, the thought of doing two late-night dancing benders back to back is daunting.

Rick - pro tip - most art chicks don't like to be called broads to their faces

Listening to Weird Al.

Weird Al - fuck yeah!
Illinois - fuck yeah!
AMURRKA - FUCK YEAH!

American_Eagle.1134512.jpg

One time at this hippie camp my brother and I went to, my brother put laxatives in the soup. There were only two porta-potties, and a bunch of guys ate the soup. They all ran in unison over there, but the majority had to shit in the grass.

My drummer and I went to a bar and drank constantly from like 10 to 3 and drank a fuckload and fuck I'm not even proper drunk and we left our bassist a bunch of drunk voice mails but what really matters is that I love all you fags except for you, yes you, because you're a goddamn cunt, and you're goddamn right you know who you are, you stupid bastard, so fuck off. Fucking cockbasket,

Woke up this morning to realize I had passed out absolutely trashed at a friend's house. Walked back home, slept some more, now starting my day. Lot to do.