The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Same here. The only time I'll post is to ask someone what album something is if it looks interesting based on the cover.

My fucking mp3 player broke. That's a worse deal than not getting laid this year (yet). Fuck. If I can't have women OR metal than I'm actually in a pretty shitty situation. I might have to get some fish and chips.

I think you mean laid, because otherwise that implies that you're mad you haven't been shot yet this year.

Oh balls I just viewed my (female) flatmates okcupid page by accident. Balls. Oh well. We'll see what happens lol.

Does anyone else feel like JAGE is still a virgin? I've never really seen this much anger towards women from anyone who hasn't given up hope of ever touching one.

Watch out dude. He's not the kind of guy you'd want to ask your grandmother the gender of right in front of him.

HIDE YOUR GRANDMOTHERS. They don’t want to see what those lips have to say.

I think someone can't become so embittered by women unless he had at least once been to the promised land. I think his loss of innocence is genuine.

Zeph speaks the truth. When I first joined the forum I'd bitch about the girls in my environment. It wasn't until later (when I had sex, obviously) that I realized that there are pretty girls who actually aren't fake, backstabbing pieces of shit.

BEER.

Also, tommorow I have to pass a chemistry test otherwise I will be angry. I even studied for a while.

BUMP!

I will get drunk today. I’m really in the mood for the good old being drunk and retarded.

I just jerked off to a video of a couple of really hot girls going at it

I find that having the ability to give yourself very intense pleasures is a very good tool - cause then you can go out on dates with women without having to worry too much about sex. A general rule in life with women - the less you care about having sex with them, the more they want to have sex with you :headbang: