The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

zabu of nΩd;10096874 said:
Laura has a very serious medical condition that greatly impacts her life, you should not ridicule her.

1. Did not know.
2. Saying it's disgusting to talk about poop isn't the same as ridiculing somebody over a medical condition ...

I'll go back to being a cockbasket now.

1. Did not know.
2. Saying it's disgusting to talk about poop isn't the same as ridiculing somebody over a medical condition ...

I'll go back to being a cockbasket now.

Maybe the two of you will get together one day to form a poopcockbasket

Trying to figure out how to cite a youtube video. It's been so long since I've done anything like this.

I got a pass to shoot Mournful Congregation, but now I'm debating whether to go or not. It's at some dive bar in LA, which normally I wouldn't mind... but with my financial situation as it is right now, I really can't afford gas, and LA is a bit of a drive (especially for dive bar lighting and sound). I really want to go, but the more I think about it the more it looks like I'll have to cancel :(

I got a pass to shoot Mournful Congregation, but now I'm debating whether to go or not. It's at some dive bar in LA, which normally I wouldn't mind... but with my financial situation as it is right now, I really can't afford gas, and LA is a bit of a drive (especially for dive bar lighting and sound). I really want to go, but the more I think about it the more it looks like I'll have to cancel :(

where's it at?

You should try and go, Pendulous is fucking awesome, and of course Mournful Congregation... but yeah the gas money thing is a shitty situation.

I shot Impetuous Ritual, Grave Upheaval and Ritual Necromancy last night which were all fucking excellent.

I also shot Cheap Trick and the marathon (with like 44,000 people) lol. The VIP tent was also the Media tent, and there was full service catering with delicious food, and drinks (alcoholic ones too - and they didn't card me!).

couldn't sleep last night, fell asleep in the middle of the day, woke up one hour ago at 10 pm. the steps outside my flat are totally iced up. gonna salt them later, I don't want to fall over and knock myself out if I get drunk later. Fuck that would suck.