The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

... maybe next year.

1069983.png

Watching "Blade Runner" for the first time after watching "Videodrome" for the first time. Fuck yeah it's good to be home at my folks' place where I can watch this shit on On Demand. After watching "A Clockwork Orange" the other day I've gotten hooked on cult cinema. I've never been much of a movie person but it's starting now!

Should be asleep since I work today, but I've been kind of avoiding sleep until I just basically fall over on my bed. Don't want to deal with these weird fucking dreams I've been having lately.

so what do i do to prevent myself from sleeping - i get in fb arguments about religion with these kids i went to middle school with

sick life.

Fuck yeah blade runner.
About to take a stat final. Second to last one, then I can get drunk as hell and then go home for christmas. Gonna see my girlfriend tonight. Haven't seen her in forever. I actually forget what the sun looks like - between my horrible sleeping schedule and the fact that the sun sets at 4, I haven't seen it in an awfully long time.

So I’m drunk for the fourth day in a row.

And about that night I was talking about two days back (it was Saturday/Sunday), my girl acknowledged me that I slapped her that evening (I don’t remember jackfuck). This is quite frustrating because in the end all the violence was more or less caused by me, not by that h-c’s old man. I got kicked in the face by the gay guy and I punched my girl in the face for no reason. The man did nothing (except dragging the homo out of his flat and making his girl so scared that she was fucking hiding under the bed).

What’s the moral of the story? Nothing. It’s emptier than asexual’s balls. It‘s blabber. I‘m an old fucking dickhead. I wasn’t the cause of all the problems, but I somewhat appeared in the middle and the fucking drama woke me up and what the shit happened. I don’t remember anything. Just people crying and shouting bullshit.

Tonight I was with my bitch and she got sort of drunk and she took me to this bar where she worked yesterday. The owner of the bar was obviously a drug addict who thought she was available. It was so nice to see him squash the cig pack in his hands as he started to understand that I’m the guy, the total idiot, that has the girl he liked and hired so he would eventually get her.

I was calm and I watched him without moving. I stared him in the eyes and I smiled. I enjoyed that he was moving every part of his body steaming in dissapointment and meth addiction. There was nothing in him.

Tommorow I will get drunk again. I just want to know what will happen. I would love to fucking degenerate to be even bigger dickhead. I want to act so wrong that even my friends will hate me. I want everybody to watch me and want to kill me. I want to be such a dick that people will beat me up whenever they see me. I want to be punched by men that lost their cool.

I was calm and I watched him without moving. I stared him in the eyes and I smiled. I enjoyed that he was moving every part of his body steaming in dissapointment and meth addiction. There was nothing in him.

This is poetry

I'm almost done grading my students' final portfolios. Note to future self: Don't ever assign portfolios for a final again