The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Chilling before work. I'm kind of tired and have a little bit of a headache, but I'm just gonna binge on Mountain Dew at work anyway.

I would like to. BTW do you have AIM?

Yes, and it should have occurred to me to IM you a long time ago, because you're probably a lot more fun to talk to while fucked up than most of the UM people i normally talk to while fucked up.

Just got back from work. It was a long day, but this job is so much better than any I've had before. It's hard to get bored.

So I got the girl to leave and told her nothing's gonna happen. I have a fuckload of work to do (I can post on UM when I'm in waking up / breakfast time mode) that is seriously important.

So today was kinda hectic. I was hanging with horse-chick and my gay friend and my polish chick and we ended up at h-c’s place. It was all okay until her man came home (about 2am). Then it was total bullshit. He accused my gay friend of touching her. I tried to be reasonable with him but nothing helped (he is kinda violent). I was the only one that was capable of talking to him but there was no way. She was crying in bed as I was talking to him, and I’m about the only person that he would respect there.

Now the thing got even more ridiculous as I was trying to wake the gay guy up. He kicked me in the fucking face so I started bleeding there. I was trying to tell him that we’re in deep trouble and that our dear friend horse chick was pretty much getting hell in the next room. I went there repeatedly to try to talk to that man. He was convinced that my gay friend was touching her (that was complete fucking bullshit, he is fucking gay and he just returned from Germany where he thought he would be safe).

I left him there outside their flat where he finally completely woke up. I told him that this bullshit has to stop. But I went home. He was there and he tried to get into that flat again many times.

There is one thing that I can promise right now. That guy ends. Tonight he is finished. I’m not sure whether police was called tonight, but I will call horse-chick in few hours and I will make sure that guy will never bothers her again. I will fight him if it’s necessary. And I never fucking fought before.

She will never cry in bed in front of me again. That‘s it.

EDIT: WELL AM I FUCKING EMO when I’m wasted. The party was okay altogether.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Just got home from a bday party for two of my friends. I got really high and slightly drunk. They played this drinking game called wizards. It was fucking stupid and I refused to partake in the event. Instead opting for good ol Mary Jane and a few Sierra Nevada Pale Ale's. The people who played wizards got obliterated naturally and I was just chillin, feeling good. They envied me by the end of the night. Winning.