The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

urgh

there was some spanish dance hit from a while ago (maybe years) and I need to think of the name. The music video is loads of people dancing in a club. It's not some single artist like enrique it's a group or a dj name or something.

Laughing at how this song in European Spanish sounds like it's saying "the guys from my bathroom." It's really "the guys from my town," but the words sound similar in the accent. It's been a long day.

It's not macarena. When I try and find the song on the internet all that comes up is fucking macarena and enriqueer windownglazingass.

Vilden said:
Witchblade rules, I've got the first omnibus. I love comics like that that isn't afraid of being over the top and really stereotypical but still looks great and has a interesting story.

Hell ya.
It's at issue 150. Marz the writer has been on board since issue 80 I think.
Hopefully the new team can keep it up. I love me some Sara Pezzini

I’m sick of going to sleep and I’m sick of waking up. I had a nice weekend in the hills, with my chick, but the week in Prague was really boring. I don’t even get drunk anymore. I have to get drunk tommorow, with my dad. I have to go to school in the morning but I’m sick of going to sleep so I just listen to some music and stay awake. I hate going to sleep and I hate waking up.

Are barrio and baño that alike?

The way this chick says it, yeah. She pronounces it like "ba-rryoh." I always said it "ba-rri-oh." It's by Chambao, and it's called "Los Muchachos de Mi Barrio."

Anyways, long day at work. Just gonna relax and shit, then sleep. Then I'm gonna wake up morning and chill before work, and then hopefully go to the awesome Christmas party and get drunk and high. Woot.

I’m sick of going to sleep and I’m sick of waking up. I had a nice weekend in the hills, with my chick, but the week in Prague was really boring. I don’t even get drunk anymore. I have to get drunk tommorow, with my dad. I have to go to school in the morning but I’m sick of going to sleep so I just listen to some music and stay awake. I hate going to sleep and I hate waking up.

You need to get drunk with me, not your dad.

zabu of nΩd;10111986 said:
You need to get drunk with me, not your dad.

I would like to. BTW do you have AIM?

About my evening, it will probably suck. We will see.