The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

How is it harder to get condoms? Theres a whole section for them at your local walmart or drugstore.

And what's wrong with a business owner refusing service? And if people want an abortion so bad, they can pay for it out of pocket. I doubt there is any limit on doing that.

Business owner? He said the pharmacist, not the owner of the pharmacy. It's not an employee's job to decide what services the business administers that he or she is comfortable administering.

Business owner? He said the pharmacist, not the owner of the pharmacy. It's not an employee's job to decide what services the business administers that he or she is comfortable administering.

Is that what is happening? Also, I do happen to know a pharmacist who has owned his own pharmacy longer than I have been alive, so they can be the same person.

Translating a death certificate into English. There goes translation as a prospective career. Teaching ftw.

Been sleeping all day. Saw Arkona yesterday, and did a lot of headbanging. God damn my neck hurts.

Saw two Russian women who looked like call girls off to the side dancing as if they were in some club too. What an odd sight to see.

Prepping for an anthro final tomorrow. Should be okay.
Slept till 4 today. Woke up at noon, closed my eyes for a second...fuck.
When finals are over I am going to have all of the beers.

It's mostly just mental grinding that's pretty dull. The biggest difference between translating something and copying something is that the result is in a different language. I considered being a translator of documents and stuff, but after translating some documents for my uncle, I think I'd rather be a teacher.

Man I wish I'd seen Arkona. They're easily my favourite folk metal band. Me and Augy Waugy should meet up when I'm in mainland Europe next year. We could try some of Neil Strauss's bullshit.

So you're going to graduate in 15 years instead of 20?

teehee

What are you majoring in?

Motorsports engineering. (shocker to anyone who knows I like cars lawl)

This 4-year Bachelor of Science of Degree in Motorsports Engineering degree program was just approved in May, 2008. This program, which aims to prepare graduates for careers in the motorsports industry, as well as automotive-related companies, will focus on teaching fundamentals of engineering and will include hands-on projects that involve designing, analyzing, and building of actual systems.

http://www.engr.iupui.edu/motorsports/msteeng.shtml

It's a pretty badass degree. The best part is I'm in a great environment for a degree like this because Indianapolis is considered "the racing capital of the world." There are a ton of race teams stationed here from all of the major racing circuits. I did some research and one of the professors is a former lead engineer for Scuderia Ferrari in Formula 1. Working for any F1 team is my dream job, so I'm going to pick that guy's brain to no end.