The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I wish Lebanon had Motorsports engineering in the first place. I would've definitely started from there. Instead i have to study Mechanical engineering than get my Masters in Automotive engineering.

Today I went and watched the "Santa Speedo Sprint" downtown, lots of people wearing almost nothing. Went for a yog in shorts which was stupid because it snowed. Now I'm going to see Deer Tick play a free show in Albany, I don't even like Deer Tick but it's free and I am going with the Wes Borland face girl from Halloween.

Even if it's available. I can't afford to travel to UAE and study there. Who's gonna pay the tuition, the bills, the rent, food?

You are, bitch.

Which brings me to a random question. Is it possible for an average person with a car to drive from Lebanon to the UAE without (a) running out of gas, (b) running out of food/water, or (c) getting stopped/killed by people with guns?

That sounds like a really long, shit drive. If anything I'd want to be driving in the opposite direction, at least then there's probably less chance of (c) happening.

zabu of nΩd;10107022 said:
You are, bitch.

Which brings me to a random question. Is it possible for an average person with a car to drive from Lebanon to the UAE without (a) running out of gas, (b) running out of food/water, or (c) getting stopped/killed by people with guns?

Yes, it's very probable and could be dangerous. Hell, who drives from Lebanon to the UAE. I can barely drive from here to Syria with a very big chance of sleeping on the wheel while driving.

Idk, truckers maybe?

Hey have you been to Damascus? That seems like a pretty cool city for sightseeing, assuming you're not white.

Nope. But it was awesome. I had pork neck and this spicy chicken. It was the greatest chicken ever. Better than sesame chicken and better than fried chicken.

zabu of nΩd;10107125 said:
Idk, truckers maybe?

Hey have you been to Damascus? That seems like a pretty cool city for sightseeing, assuming you're not white.

Yes, i've been there once. I think it's the only good place in Syria for everything. They're more open minded than the rest of the Syrians.