The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I haven't read The Children of Hurin, but Silmarillion would be virtually impossible to convert into a movie. However, I guess you could get a good movie out of focusing solely on the war of the silmarils. Then you'd also get a pretty cool and interesting "antihero" type of main character in Feanor.

READ IT, trust me. It's my favorite of his works.

Just spent an hour crawling through bank accounts adding up how much my dad owes me (he quit his job and was out of work for like 11 or so weeks, and when we moved I lent a good chunk of money for the housing deposit); I was wondering where all the money I made went...

Just spent an hour crawling through bank accounts adding up how much my dad owes me (he quit his job and was out of work for like 11 or so weeks, and when we moved I lent a good chunk of money for the housing deposit); I was wondering where all the money I made went...

Chase, youre a good man. Let me know if you go corporate, I could use a loan too.

Just cracked open a new bottle of whiskey, and blasting Doom of The Occult :kickass:

Bored. So I'm fooling around with one of the flutes in my collection. I wish I could play it.

:lol:

Any shows in LA you're gonna be going to btw? And what about MDF?

Not so much in LA any time soon...Im on the road up until MDF. Bought my 4 day pass and counting down the days man. Cant miss that shit good god. You planning on going too?

Playing FIFA 12 online while listening to psychedelic trance.

Who's the DJ? I dig that shit.

Back home for Christmas. I've been drinking cider all day and eating chicken. The cat has got fat while I've been away.

Settling in at home, ripping all the CDs that arrived for me.
Haul consists of:
Hellhammer - Demon Entrails
Skyclad - Oui Avant-garde a Chance
Skyclad - Prince of the Poverty Line
Tad Morose - A Mended Rhyme
Tad Morose - Undead
Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Celtic Frost - Monotheist
Necromantia - Scarlet Evil, Witching Black
Necromantia - Crossing The Fiery Path
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
Burzum - Hvs Lyset Tar Oss
Burzum - Belus
Burzum - Fallen
Darkthrone - Under A Funeral Moon
Darkthrone - Sardonic Wrath
Dio - Dream Evil
Dio - Holy Diver
Dio - Lock Up The Wolves
Human Fortress - Lord Of Earth And Heaven's Heir (finally getting a copy)
Arch Enemy - Black Earth
Arch Enemy - Stigmata
Triptykon - Eparistera Daimones
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Uplift Mofo Party Plan
The Red Hot Chili Peppers - I'm With You

Good times.