The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Back home for Christmas. I've been drinking cider all day and eating chicken. The cat has got fat while I've been away.

Awwwwww, fat cat!

I'm explaining why tequila drunk is different from other kinds of drunk to my parents. My dad is drinking whiskey out of a regular drinking glass with no ice cubes. He's talking about how he wants to try Guinness some time, little does he know I got him Guinness for Christmas!

How do you get to the point where you drink a glass of whiskey like a glass of milk without having tried Guinness?

Listening to Kiuas on my new headphones while buying albums on iTunes with the cards I just got. Fuck yes.

I was listening to Kiuas earlier today. I got iTunes gift cards too but haven't used them.

I'm having cranky fits and hot flashes thinking about smoking. I've been saying I'd quit at 25 since I was 19, and 25 is here. FUCK. I'm never going to shit again and I am going to gain like 15 pounds.

Contemplating not sleeping since I have a dentist appointment at 7:30 AM tomorrow. My parents know I don't fucking sleep.

Secret Service agents.

Btw cookta, i've been getting into Primordial hardcore lately. Thanks in part to your recommendation of them \m/

zabu of nΩd;10122938 said:
Secret Service agents.

Btw cookta, i've been getting into Primordial hardcore lately. Thanks in part to your recommendation of them m/

I need to check into these guys. What album(s) do you recommend to start out with?