The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

YEAH! Take a dump on the floor and show em how you feel!

Beer shits are annoying, whiskey shits are worse. In my experience they are kind of like peanut butter.

I got pretty desensitized to my own poop when I traveled around India because of using water for toilet paper everyday. In fact, its pretty alarming to me how much toilet paper this world consumes...Among other things...

My sister uses half of the toilet paper to wipe once.

EDIT: I hear her rollin'.

Sitting in a hotel in the middle of nowhere in California. I can't wait to move out of my house.

Watching Rocky, one of the greatest movies of all time. If you disagree, fuck off.

RockyBalboa.jpg

Went to a party with a keg of Newcastle last night, was had a good time, though I had to work at 9am which suucked. Was offered MDMA too, which was tempting, but I'll save it for another time.

Back from a pretty bangin' New Year's party at this hippie family's house in rural northern virginia where a friend of a friend lives. So many ridiculous hippies and pagans there. There was a drum circle, various musical jams, meditation, and a lot of vegetarian/vegan food. Ended up naked, drunk and high in a hot tub with about 10 other people shortly after midnight, with bottles of champagne being passed around. Passed out around 4 AM on the living room floor.