The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Even though The Gathering Wilderness is what got me into Primordial, I don't know if I'd recommend it as an entry point only because it's much more bleak than the rest of their albums. I think Spirit The Earth Aflame is a great starting point.

Sitting at work, drinking coffee, wishing I was listening to decent music. Also searching online for cheap plane tickets. I wish MDF wasn't over a holiday weekend. I'm sure that'd cut like a $100 off tickets. Oh well!

Sitting at work, drinking coffee, wishing I was listening to decent music. Also searching online for cheap plane tickets. I wish MDF wasn't over a holiday weekend. I'm sure that'd cut like a $100 off tickets. Oh well!

Let me know what deals you find out! I may not be flying out of LAX but McCarran will probably be around the same price it is there.

Anyways, just got back home from LA. Work in an hour, then work tomorrow morning; at least I had an awesome time in LA (and San Diego, too).

Just got off work. For about nine hours straight I played music from my iPod over the stereo. People got to listen to a huge array of music, including Dead Can Dance, Chromeo, and Kiuas. My job rules.

zabu of nΩd;10122938 said:
Btw cookta, i've been getting into Primordial hardcore lately. Thanks in part to your recommendation of them m/

i don't remember recommending them to you at all :lol:. Spirit the Earth Aflame is my favorite Primordial album followed by A Journey's End.

zabu of nΩd;10122297 said:
Smoke weed and have lots of sex instead :p
Exactly haha

^

I believe that is the purpose of life according to the Bible.

yes!

Let me know what deals you find out! I may not be flying out of LAX but McCarran will probably be around the same price it is there.

Anyways, just got back home from LA. Work in an hour, then work tomorrow morning; at least I had an awesome time in LA (and San Diego, too).

Ehhh no good deals. looks like the cheapest is about $380-$400

I feel so great. I felt like shit for the whole day but then I had a first pint of beer. Why the fuck didn’t I do this three hours earlier?? Also, I will never eat again. I realized I hate having solid things inside of me, so I will only drink from now on. => I will never have to shit again.

Thanks for the Primordial recs! I checked out a few tracks off Spirit The Earth Aflame on YouTube, sounds good enough to pick up. I'll start there and see how it goes.

Currently just rolled a smoke, listening to Lifelover about to drift into la la land. <3