The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

sounds like an epic night, grant. I went out with a few of my friends to this really classy restaurant, and then back to one of their places for beers and passed out around 2am and woke up today at 8am

sounds like an epic night, grant. I went out with a few of my friends to this really classy restaurant, and then back to one of their places for beers and passed out around 2am and woke up today at 8am

it might have been a lot more epic if i hadn't been wasted enough to eventually ignore some teasing remarks about my physique i got from a couple girls in the tub. in my brilliance i decided to get a self-confidence complex over it rather than take it as an opportunity. honestly, one of these days i'll figure out how to handle myself haha

I recommend staying away from any powder-form drug unless you really know you can trust the dealer.

so glad I have the day off
Watching Houston vs Penn St.
Case Keenum is pretty good
I ate some raisin bread with peanutbutter. and im drinking coffee

Also trying to get my comics situated

If you want to blow your serotonin receptors then by all means that's the best way to do it. I really don't recommend it.

Molly is great but yeah, I still feel like I can't be as happy as I was at that party over a month ago.

I had a good NYE in NYC. Went to a semi-tame house party with PP and saw a bunch of friends including my buds I am rooming with at MDF. It was awesome.

I am wondering if I have some kind of problem. I tend to get non-functionally depressed at least once a week for several hours and if I expose myself to any kind of sad media it's all over.

I've been effectively on a month long come down. I think it's SAD. I've been really horrible to people I care about :(.