The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What would be the fucking point of that?
Drunk as fuck at 7am and and to do some lifts with a crane.Going for breakfast in a min and hope I don't run into any scumbag officers/mates.

At work. Things are going better around here. Gonna have my lunch soon, the BEST lunch.

Yesterday I drew a cat train

388721_629089911695_8400406_33156034_153230868_n.jpg

My computer actually had a virus on it today.... didnt know that shit existed any more. (and I havent downloaded anything for months) "Vista antivirus 2012" kept popping up and actually looked like a fairly real virus scanner. I couldnt get online, couldnt load anything... it wanted me to buy this shit and would not take no for an answer. Found a fake product key (for a fake product :lol: ) and got it to go away long enough to restore my computer to three days ago. Fuck that.

No, instead go see Earthen Grave, Slauter Xstroyes, and Rival on the 20th for free (with flier)

Or just wait and go see Midnight and Ares Kingdom in April.

Holy fuck Midnight and Ares Kingdom? .___.; I will be going for that.

But I ended up deciding to go see The Hush Sound with a friend of mine who lives out in that area. So I'll be there in Feb.

Sweet. If you don't want to drive home or stay in a hotel you could drive to my apartment and crash there. It's like an hour and a half west of Chicago, but it beats paying a hotel.

Sweet. If you don't want to drive home or stay in a hotel you could drive to my apartment and crash there. It's like an hour and a half west of Chicago, but it beats paying a hotel.

Aye cool, it depends on if I have a new car by then or not. If I don't I'll probably take a train down.

Posting from my phone because i lost internet connectivity for some reason tonight. Thank god for the 3G network...

I came up with a fun question:

"Is the last word of this question spelled write?"

Testing it on Omegle, I'm noticing that most people get the answer wrong, by saying "no".