The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I was in a pub today and a stoned guy came and ordered a beer, soup, some meat, two pieces of cake and a coffee. He was done with it in five minutes.

The longest part was describing what the fuck he actually wanted.

Drinking a cocktail and watching classic Tom Baker Doctor Who. I'm giving a lecture tomorrow in front of 300 freshmen for the Honors college on Vergil's Aeneid, since the regular classicist here can't do it. This will be quite the coup for me.

I actually really like Mew.

I'm shitting myself with excitement because I've found Lord Dunsany, Arthur Machen, Algernon Blackwood and HP Lovecraft stuff for FREE to put on my kindle

Checking out music Dax Riggs was involved with besides Acid Bath and Agents of Oblivion. None of the stuff I've found so far is that different, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

I don't see why. I live in a city where white people are the minority which kind of sucks. People just glare at me all the time. Oh and some girl I know is doing my head in. I've been worrying about university too. I had a really important 3 hour exam recently and they gave us the question paper from a different course. That means I have to do a load of extra work when I thought I was finished. Bad times. I don't really hate being white though because I would feel equally awkward living in my home town if I was none-white.

I don't see why. I live in a city where white people are the minority which kind of sucks. People just glare at me all the time. Oh and some girl I know is doing my head in. I've been worrying about university too. I had a really important 3 hour exam recently and they gave us the question paper from a different course. That means I have to do a load of extra work when I thought I was finished. Bad times. I don't really hate being white though because I would feel equally awkward living in my home town if I was none-white.

How can they give you a question paper for a different course? I think they're supposed to announce something like that.