The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Apparently Anon has been taking down government websites today. I've been following it for the past hour.

Photographed the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas today lol. Photographing Wu Tang Clan in a couple hours, then heading down to Anaheim/Orange County to cover the NAMM Show, gonna get to meet Mikael Akerfeldt aww yeah :kickass:

What you wrote:
Photographed the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas today lol. Photographing Wu Tang Clan in a couple hours, then heading down to Anaheim/Orange County to cover the NAMM Show, gonna get to meet Mikael Akerfeldt aww yeah :kickass:

What everyone is going to read

Photographed the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas today :kickass: blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Sitting back home somewhat drunk with a stupid grin on my face and a strange sort of pressure in my bladder. Probably need to whip out a bit of wee. Oh dog but tonight was pretty great ;__;

Problem: It feels like my innards are picking a fight with my bones; am currently shivering.
---Why?

My steps to solve (and deduce):
1. Turn shower on.
2. Wait five and enter shower
3. Shiver; shower has no hot water.
4. Fall out of shower, scratch floor with nails while trying to grab towel that was knocked over.
5. Wonder if the problem arose because I trimmed my beard
6. Forsake God.
7. Find alka-seltzer, combine with nyquil.
8. Trip "balls"
9. Find bed, create raptor nest out of blankets.
10. Write out what I did, post, say fuck it and try to pass out.

Problem: It feels like my innards are picking a fight with my bones; am currently shivering.
---Why?

My steps to solve (and deduce):
1. Turn shower on.
2. Wait five and enter shower
3. Shiver; shower has no hot water.
4. Fall out of shower, scratch floor with nails while trying to grab towel that was knocked over.
5. Wonder if the problem arose because I trimmed my beard
6. Forsake God.
7. Find alka-seltzer, combine with nyquil.
8. Trip "balls"
9. Find bed, create raptor nest out of blankets.
10. Write out what I did, post, say fuck it and try to pass out.

lol raptor nest. ya...

Calling all 50 concessions workers to tell them to come in 15 minutes early. As soon as I'm done with this I'm going to sneak onto the floor and touch the THRASHER (Grave Digger is nowhere to be found T_T)

thrasher_monster_truck_-_300x220.jpg

If you're alone, ganja. If you're with friends, shrooms. If you don't give a fuck, I LOVE ACID!!!1

Acid's expensive, plus it may not work since I'm on antidepressants. I've never tried it before. I'll probably just get some ganja, though. It turns out this friend of a friend who I thought had shrooms doesn't. Oh well. I'll just call up a dealer tomorrow and ask him to bring me some papers for five bucks extra. Taking Jamaican showers and cleaning up after is a fucking hassle.