The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Turns out I actually do have a hookup for shrooms. I guess I'll buy some of those and maybe buy some mids with the ten dollars I'll have left over.

1diin-01.jpg

Bought this beast of a camera earlier today :kickass:

Got back from going shopping.

Brand new pair of shoes after I had to super glue the soles of my old pair on them last night ...

Just got raped by Ashley in scrabble again. She laid down words worth 51, 80, and 54 points back to back to back. The worst part is I was winning at the time too. I think she's some sort of scrabble ninja or something.

I don't think I'm going to play her anymore.

Still hating life because i have to wait 4-5 more days before setting up a date with the chinese chick. About to watch a movie.

It's all about meeting online.

Anyways, coming down from an epic high. I'm almost sober now. It was pretty interesting.

Thrasher sucked. I am listening to Godflesh and squealing to myself because I just bought my plane ticket to Baltimore for MDF. Getting in at 7:30 am on Thursday and leaving at 8:25 am on Monday.

Decided to go ahead and purchase a ticket for Ghost and Blood Ceremony this Tuesday. I wasn't entirely sure I was going to go, but I've got some friends who are driving and I figured I'd take them up on that offer.

I watched Office Space last night and have internalized the movie. I don't give a FUCK about anything. My life sucks and I am embracing it.