The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Maintenance as in weight maintenance, not "drop dead in 5 4 3 2 1." I don't know if you got the memo but Krig has been losing weight consistently for months.

Lol. Na im fine.
Going 10-15 years eating poorly and eating alot. My body got fucked.
Now I eat around or under 2400 cals everyday.
And in the summer I was burning a good amount of cals from bike riding. Huge change on the body.
And when I eat really well (veggies and such) my craps are tiny. My body is totally breaking everything down.
I feel good and never get tired. Im doing well. Cant wait to lose even more weight. My gut pisses me off.

Lol. Na im fine.
Going 10-15 years eating poorly and eating alot. My body got fucked.
Now I eat around or under 2400 cals everyday.
And in the summer I was burning a good amount of cals from bike riding. Huge change on the body.
And when I eat really well (veggies and such) my craps are tiny. My body is totally breaking everything down.
I feel good and never get tired. Im doing well. Cant wait to lose even more weight. My gut pisses me off.

I hate this. I only have satisfying poops when I'm sick, hung over or have eaten a lot of greasy food. I've been smoking fewer cigarettes and been super busy at work recently which doesn't help either.

Where the fuck are the results of today's exam? They are two hours late already.

I just had a sip of water and it was beautiful. Yesterday I went to a pub to have three beers and I had seven so I owe two to cattle and one to the bartender. Which basically means that I have to go there again today. Also, I need to get a haircut from my main booty.