The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Good share. This is the first time I've felt a notable difference in browser speed.

I take that back, this thing seems to have quite a few problems. I can't have iTunes playing (or recently played) when attempting to watch a youtube video. I have to close iTunes and then restart the browser to get any audio.

I found that you can't have multiple Flash Players at full screen at the same time unlike Google Chrome, and one of the Flash players would encounter difficulty with the buttons as well. Probably not much of a problem if you're a one monitor screen kind of guy, but I've got two and I like to load multiple youtube clips at a time.

I use two monitors, but I don't use Youtube much, or I-Tunes at all. I have noticed an issue with running multiple windows (as opposed to tabs), but it's a minor inconvenience, compared to the increase in browsing speed.

Chrome all the way. I just wish each tab wasn't treated as a completely new open window; that shit stacks with memory.

Btw Waterfox is the 64bit Firefox. I am trying to avoid using Google when possible. Unfortunately they own just about everything not named Facebook.

Nothing is as minimal as chrome's interface, which is one of the main reasons why I like it. Well, that and it's insanely fast compared to firefox.

I like it mainly because it can sync with my google account and I can have all my bookmarks as thumbnails. I don't know how fast it is because I have fast internet anyway.

honestly i avoid using google chrome too. i have trust/security issues with what they collect, and can't be arsed to study their actual consumer agreement.

I really don't think google is as exploitative as many say. There was a stupid internet campaign against them recently because the second parts of their captchas are unnecessary. OH. FUCKING. NO. You typed another word. How dare they deceive you like that.

Oh wait, no. It wasn't a secret. I fucking knew about it for a long time now.