The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Waiting for my tax refund... then to buy some awesome camera gear!

Asides from that, editing photos from Mitt Romney and the UNLV vs CSU game, and then tomorrow I'm shooting Motley Crue, and on Sunday probably shooting the Lingerie Bowl :kickass:

Interest payments on le ring getting rough?

Keeping consistent with bank robber jokes:

A-bank-robber-in-traditio-004.jpg

Haha, I actually am not hurting too bad with the ring payments. We've been dating for a while now, and I've fortunately saved up quite a bit of money. After I pay it off, however, I expect to be spread thin.

Now that I know we'll be moving at least somewhere up north in a few months though, I'm less worried. I have more connections there, and I might be able to scrape by here until summer without getting a second job.

Haha, I actually am not hurting too bad with the ring payments. We've been dating for a while now, and I've fortunately saved up quite a bit of money. After I pay it off, however, I expect to be spread thin.

Now that I know we'll be moving at least somewhere up north in a few months though, I'm less worried. I have more connections there, and I might be able to scrape by here until summer without getting a second job.

How far north?