The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

If I were choosing the music I'd be playing relaxed electronic-y stuff like Neon Indian, but since I'm not I'm listening to him sing along terribly to Incubus and Oasis. Oh well.

I am now a paid research scientist with my own lab space as of this morning.

No teaching classes ever again.

Edit: What this also means is I can hire two lab techs on a full-time basis and as I know two deserving MSc students who are finishing up their programs but have not been accepted into PhD programs and are in danger of losing their student visas, I can bring them on-board and extend their visas. One of them just had a child here with his wife. Glad I can make sure they can call this place home for a few more years.

I really can't deal with my coworker telling me how weird my music taste is because I think Sublime and Incubus are "just ok"

There was a dude in a squad I was in once who had to be the biggest Incubus fan in the world. He had three different Incubus tattoos. He burst into tears once because someone told him Incubus broke up.

WHERE IS YOUR SHITTY BAND LOGO TATTOO GOD NOW?

Someone once started on me because they overheard me saying that the other Incubus were better and should have kept the name.

Reggae is gay, it's so simple.

SAY SAY SAY SAY
I SEE A WOMAN, BE MAKING A LOVE
OH SEEIN A WOMAN -O -O -O
SEEIN A WOMAN, MAKIN A SAD

NO WOMAN NO SAD

SAY SAY SAY

THE WHITE MAN
HE BE BAD

THE WOMAN
MAKER HER NO SAD

Are you fucking retarded or just play a retard in real life? You need to catch up on your history brochacho because during Bob Marley's days he was bringing awareness to injustices that troubled nearly every corner of the globe. Not only that, but everyone can relate to woman troubles, you especially, Mr. IM SO OVER WOMEN FUCK THEM.

P.S. Reggae fucking rules, don't be a fucking faggot.

I was joking lol. I still find reggae to be too simple musically, but I don't have a problem with lyrics that are about social struggles. It's called joking you uptight fagget.