The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'll pay them the $8 I owe, but nothing more. Tomorrow I'm going to have to talk to a teller and try to explain all this away. Of course, I am now also charged $8 to walk into my credit union... it never fucking ends.

I received a letter from my bank yesterday stating that they are going to charge me $5 for every day my account is overdrawn. It was postmarked the 23rd, but as I said I got it yesterday. Cue me logging into my bank and seeing that they have more than doubled my negative balance.

Hooray.

Um... close the account? Fast?

Yeah, I have to stop by tomorrow, bitch at them, and close the account. It's the only thing I can do. Then I have to search for a new bank. Let the assraping begin.

^It's like that at BofA/Chase too. If you don't have direct deposit or if you don't use your debit card swiped as a credit card (vs entering pin) a minimum of 5 times, you get a $5 fee...

I had a huge pile of chicken for lunch. Probably 60g of protein. My impression was that you are "supposed" to eat your weight in kilograms in protein every day (unless you're a super duper bodybuilder trying to put on lots of muscle mass).

Phone interview this morning went well. The interviewer asked my favorite comedian and I dropped my favorite Moon Unit Zappa quote. I better beat the competition!

I am sitting at work hungry and super sore. been working out 6x a week and it is killing me, muscles are hurting that I didn't even know I had. Im also thinking about how bad I want crappy food. fml

FINALLY hearing back from jobs I have been applying to. Phone interview yesterday, just set one up for tomorrow.

good luck w the job hunt!

I just ate a large pizza and some salad. Time for some cake.
fuck, that sounds so good.

I am feeling hateful towards the entire world right now, and not for any good reason either. I haven't had anything particularly bad happen to me, but I kinda wish my name was Muhammad or Ahmed and I had a vest made of dynamite right now.

I am feeling hateful towards the entire world right now, and not for any good reason either. I haven't had anything particularly bad happen to me, but I kinda wish my name was Muhammad or Ahmed and I had a vest made of dynamite right now.

Your manifesto:

secretagent53.jpg

Your anthem:

8117.BloodRevoltIndoctrine.jpg

Let's make a collaboration of this. I can try to get us some explosives. :V