The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am feeling hateful towards the entire world right now, and not for any good reason either. I haven't had anything particularly bad happen to me, but I kinda wish my name was Muhammad or Ahmed and I had a vest made of dynamite right now.

achmed.png

Real talk, I was on a plane from Frankfurt to Beijing and heard someone yelling "I KEEL YOU" like that guy.

Nicole - thanks for the well wishes, diet and exercise is a bitch but nothing tastes as good as thin feels lololol jk I'd rather eat buffets than be skinny

zabu of nΩd;10178936 said:
What is it?

It's a single board microcontroller. It's used to control electronics and robots but this is designed for hobbyists and beginners.
If i'm not mistaken, you're into programming. So maybe you would be interested.

i remember programming a pic chip in school when I made some weird toyota landcruiser advert thing as a project. A little toy toyota drove up an mdf hill and some lds flashed.

I'm stoned. I just wrote a melody in Reaper that I'm later adjusting to be a drop. It makes me puke rainbows.

Edit: I just put it to a Dance beat. Holy shit.

Am I the only one who wonders why he posts here, given that he doesn't seem to listen to metal or partake in metal culture?

I'm not saying go away. Other people are more annoying. But you seem to be the least metal person here.

This video and song is amazing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBECisSkAu4&ob=av2e[/ame]

P.S. I'm high.

second P.S. I just read WAIF's post and then saw my post, and the read his post and saw mine again and laughed.

Hm, this is an odd situation for me...

I reached out to 3 old high school acquaintances this past week, and much to my surprise they've all gotten back to me by now. My problem is i need to respond to them but i'm hardly ever sober during my free time these days so i'm putting off responding lest i fuck up the conversations and risk losing contact with them again.

Tomorrow's saturday so i'll probably "have time" to do it in the afternoon.

Am I the only one who wonders why he posts here, given that he doesn't seem to listen to metal or partake in metal culture?

I'm not saying go away. Other people are more annoying. But you seem to be the least metal person here.

I do listen to Metal on a regular basis. Other music has taken over my time, though. Also, I'm not a fan of musical discussion, no matter what genre. I mainly post about Metal when I'm looking for recommendations. I've always kept mostly to the social forum, anyway.

Probably because he came here originally for the metal but now stays here for the social interaction. Pretty straightforward really.