The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

^ Ew. The ONLY reason Pizza Hut is worth anything is their stuffed crust and regular breadsticks. Everything else is ass-piss.

I'm drinking some malt liquor, Hot Damn, and listening to Black Label Society.

^ Ew. The ONLY reason Pizza Hut is worth anything is their stuffed crust and regular breadsticks. Everything else is ass-piss.

The main reason their pizza sucks is lack of sauce. We use certain spoon sizes "appropriate" to the size of the pizzas, and after the personal pan size, the layer of sauce is almost invisible once it's spread evenly. Sometimes at work, we'll all get a free pizza, and usually it tastes like dough and cheese, but it's free.

I always thought Pizza Hut had some pretty orgasmic deep dish pizzas. They were one of the first pizza chains to do that though, so now that others are doing it they might not be so special anymore. Also i probably haven't eaten pizza hut for a year or two.

I've been doing nothing for the whole day. That sucks because I'm not even in the mood to go to pub and my girl wants to meet. Shit. What to do? Beer I guess.

Why? I've always found them rather plain. I generally don't consider chains to have much quality compared to indy pizza places.

Out of the major chains, Papa Johns is my favorite, but I'd rather eat pizza from some hole-in-the-wall place in New York city or even parts of New Jersey.

I had some fucking awesome pizza at that Medici's(?) place in Chicago that brags about having served Obama.

zabu of nΩd;10181681 said:
Why? I've always found them rather plain. I generally don't consider chains to have much quality compared to indy pizza places.

Agreed 100%. I can't ever convince any of my retarded friends or family of this fact, so if I want to eat good pizza I have to do it solo.

foever-alone-pizza.jpg

zabu of nΩd;10181724 said:
It was such an awesome time pat. We should do it again when you're not broke!

Totally dude. Well, I'm likely going to be moving back up north sometime this summer, so let me know if you're traveling again!

Totally dude. Well, I'm likely going to be moving back up north sometime this summer, so let me know if you're traveling again!

I'll definitely be traveling this spring/summer, but i'm focusing on scoping out places i might want to move to, and frankly the cold northern parts are just not on the list. I might squeeze in a short visit with any northerners who are driving to mdf, like i did last year. That shit ruled.

Drinking coffee, I've gotta leave at 4 to a restaurant I use to work at. I guess am getting my Job back. YAY :)

EMPLOYMENT HOORAY

I am getting stuff ready for tomorrow night's game, I don't want to get stuck at work too late. Also trying to ride the clock as far as I can.

Somebody be a true bro and properly translate these passages. Google translator gives me the gist of what they mean, but I'd like to give them their just due. They're quotes from Giacinto Scelsi used by Bloody Sign. I typed it from the booklet myself without all the fancy squiggly bits.

"Consciemment ou pas, nous cherchons a travers l'art quelque chose de plus grand que nous"

["Consciously or not, we seek through art something greater than ourselves" is what google translator says]

"Le Son est le premier mouvement de l'immobile
Et ca, c'est debut de la Creation
Le Son est l'essence de tout systeme magique"

["Sound is the first movement of the motionless
And it is the beginning of the Creation
Sound is the essence of every magical system" is what google translator says]