The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well it should start as "Sound" and not "The Son". And I suspect there was an error in transcription because "tour" would make more sense as "tous" or "tout" (I'm not quite sure which but it doesn't matter) meaning "every", thus "tous systeme magique" would translate to "every magical system."

Just ate a bunch of indian food. Holy shit im full!

e7bfacef.jpg

Wasting payroll, trying to figure out what I want for dinner, and laughing at all these people on fb posting shit about valentines day and how in love they are, when in all reality they probably wont "make it" for the next year.
ahh love, so overrated. :)

Had a lovely valentines day. Ash was waiting outside on my break with lunch, a heart full of reese cups, and a card with a long written note inside. When I got off work we went and bought a rotisserie chicken and beer and malt liquor (a mad ballr :ill: ) .... ate... then had sex until I couldnt take it any more.

Fuck yea.

The closest I have gotten to getting any action today is package checking firemen with my eyes.
Although being single can be a little depressing at times, I'm so happy not to be spending any $ on this random day.

Ugh, i'm high and watching a movie, and my mom has to call me with a computer question. Hopefully my efforts to keep the conversation short did not make me sound too unfriendly.

Ok, I was just wondering because a lot of people (i.e. me) take up such habits because of work stress/dissatisfaction. If you actually enjoy drinking every day, so be it.