The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Portishead's Dummy and feeling like the album's title because this is the album I got last.

I love Trip Hop when I'm high. But now I'm in the mood for Dubstep.

I once got kicked out an Apple store for blasting this to drown out shitty mainstream Rap played by some black guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
eating lunch and preparing myself mentally for my interview at 4:30 today, it's a 2nd interview for a position at a small nonprofit. wish me luck!

Eating some bulgogi and listening to Chambao. This is like the ultimate relaxation.

I just drank a dish of soy sauce. It was amazing.

I drink Canadian Club sometimes, but that's because it's a lot cheaper than the other whiskeys here and isn't terrible. I only drink it to get fucked up, though. If I'm drinking just to chill, it's gonna be a nice black beer.

had jury duty today. It was actually pretty nice. Brought my laptop and worked on my thesis for about an hour and a half. Sat outside in the sun and read some Algernon Blackwood on my kindle. We got out early for lunch, so we had 2 hours for lunch. Walked to Beachwood BBQ where I had pulled pork and a couple of pints. Went back to jury duty. Read for another hour and then we were let go early.

works for me

I'm in the same boat as Jeremy. Mine was for the "Grand Jury" of my home county even. I probably would have pulled a Larry David just for the hell of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally received it in November, postponed to January, failed to appear in january, so I got a second notice saying I had to come in this time.

and it was great. everything came up milhouse

I got Third and their self-titled in passing years ago. It wasn't until I gave them a good listen that I looked for more albums.

Drinking coffee, got done with work at 4. I was kinda anxious and looking forward to working again, but after a day realise I just never liked working. I think aslong as I do not drink maintaining my sobriety it will be a lot easier to go into work. Go to bed early and get a good night sleep. I need to save money so I can get my license back.

Getting ready to shoot a soccer tournament from 7am to 10pm! Gonna be one hell of a long day, but on the bright side the $25/hr will add up nicely! (and I don't have to edit any of the images!).