The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What is with this faggotry? Everyone seems like a huge faggot and it's overwhelming.

Today I passed a genetics exam but it won't help if this guy dude fella doesn't give me another try for a chemistry exam. I sent him an e-mail but no reply yet. Hopefully it won't be like, tommorow. I had two beers after a whole day of stupid work/waiting. Now I'd like to have another but I need it not to end up like this saturday when I went to the pub, had five beers alone, wanted to go home but my bald friend called so I had another three.

Although, I could go to a bar to have some beer. I'd survive two genuinely tapped urquells.

Brochachoo... lols.

Also, too lazy too find the "you wtf you lose" thread so:

Tulkojums-NE-2-15.jpg

Sublime elitists are possibly the worst, if for no other reason there are so many of them. Next are Marley elitists.

Reggae sucks. Sublime sucks. Next.

Sublime elitists are possibly the worst, if for no other reason there are so many of them. Next are Marley elitists.

Reggae sucks. Sublime sucks. Next.

Lol. While that doesn't necessarily make you an elitist, saying a genre of music sucks is characteristic of musical elitism.

zabu of nΩd;10173555 said:
I hope one day people like you do all the work in the world so the rest of us with imaginations don't have to

I hope one day machines do everything and we can sit back and relax for our whole lives. Or we can have a set number of people in the world and alter our biology so that we live forever youthfully and replace our memories as we live.

I used to be a huge "Sublimist" in high school. I can't even listen to them anymore, I actually cringe to think I used to enjoy that music.

I will, however, maintain that Brad Nowell was a better guitar player than Kurt Cobain.

Lol. While that doesn't necessarily make you an elitist, saying a genre of music sucks is characteristic of musical elitism.

I'm not going to say it "objectively" sucks. I just find it simple, repetitive, and outright annoying. Much like the customary Mexican music on any of the numerous spanish stations in my area, which can be heard wafting from the open windows of old, pastel colored pickups roaming around town.

I hope one day machines do everything and we can sit back and relax for our whole lives. Or we can have a set number of people in the world and alter our biology so that we live forever youthfully and replace our memories as we live.

One person's utopia is another person's dystopia.

I'm not going to say it "objectively" sucks. I just find it simple, repetitive, and outright annoying. Much like the customary Mexican music on any of the numerous spanish stations in my area, which can be heard wafting from the open windows of old, pastel colored pickups roaming around town.

One person's utopia is another person's dystopia.

I respect both of those views.

Who said Sublime is better than everyone? No one said that. They're pretty chill and I enjoy listening to them. Same with Bob Marley.

I really want to buy a used Triumph TT600. I'm going to be out of the country for more or less half a year though so there's no point. If I get one, I'll be going on some proper Euro tours though.

I received a letter from my bank yesterday stating that they are going to charge me $5 for every day my account is overdrawn. It was postmarked the 23rd, but as I said I got it yesterday. Cue me logging into my bank and seeing that they have more than doubled my negative balance.

Hooray.

Yeah, they also charge me for not having income (if you don't have direct deposit, there is an $8 monthly fee for having the account).

They used to be a fantastic credit union, but all this shit changed in 2012.