The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

They actually did it by mistake. When I say I have extra work to do, what I mean is that that exam is not marked and we have to do some new coursework instead. It was a total fuck up. Quite a lot of people are pretty pissed off about it.

I don't see why. I live in a city where white people are the minority which kind of sucks. People just glare at me all the time. Oh and some girl I know is doing my head in. I've been worrying about university too. I had a really important 3 hour exam recently and they gave us the question paper from a different course. That means I have to do a load of extra work when I thought I was finished. Bad times. I don't really hate being white though because I would feel equally awkward living in my home town if I was none-white.

Your "problems" are completely inconsequential.

We also know you're obsessed with alcohol, drugs and underage booty, yet you continously hit us over the head with it.

I think my priorities might look wrong from what I post here. In reality they are, in order:

1) Good soup
2) Urquell in Prague
3) Dark kvlt penis metal
4) Underage booty and underage booty alikes (includes my main booty)
5) Wisdom

Just woke up at 5 PM. This is what happens when I collectively get about four hours of sleep over three days.