The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Had a good night out with friends, drinks etc. Went to Vegas' downtown to where all the cool bars are, but all the bouncers were checking every single ID and so on. Need to turn 21 already.

Just got back from my employer's christmas party. It's run by a family who's been around since 1958, but I got kinda trashed at the party. Got a free meal, a 40 dollar gift card to an Italian Stakehouse, and now I'm coming home from an afterparty after crushing a fucking sixer of Big Flats beer. $3 for a six pack. FUKK!

Drinking my mother and father's Coors *fucking banquest) beer rignt now. Not bad really.

First day of classes is today. I'm pretty excited although I hate the first day of class. All of those really awkward and forced introductions. Not to mention most of my classes have like 30+ people in them (wtf?), although I'm sure that number will drop after the first few weeks like normal.

I also sold my car to my brother who sold his Integra to his retarded friend again for an insane amount of money. I've been on the prowl for a new car and found one through the dealer my brother works for. A 97 Civic EX (2 door manual) with 111k miles on it. I looked at it the other day and it's in really good condition. They're asking $3500 which is a good deal for it, but unfortunately it's red so this summer I'm going to repaint the bitch.

Yaay

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got off of work. I just found out I have the next three days off. I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

Fuck you gayshits. So I was in a pub today and I was very angry at first (because of fucking schoolfuck). But then I had two beers and I felt better but still not accurate. I was thinking... yeah! CIGS!

But then again, I know how unhealthy they are and if I'd bought the pack I would get all the shit in it inside of me blah blah blah. So I contemplated all the possibilities and in the end I was so baffled that I had to buy a pack of Marls just to check out if it was a good idea. After first ten seconds, I realized that I've been a faggot.

I just entered the gates of paradise.

Then I had another beer.

Idiots.

I feel like I'm here just casually yet again. On this world. I don't feel all the forces raping me and fucking me and all the gravity trying to take my body and smash it to the ground like fucking shit. The only instance through which I can feel pain. I don't feel other people. The fucking superstitious scum.

I just want to cuddle a virgin.