The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm wondering if I should bother using that site again for the few months I remain here in Maine. If I use it to try to coordinate short-term shit or hookups then I really don't give a shit how intellectual they are. If they're pretty, then they would make my day. If not so pretty, then I would make their day.

It really doesn't matter. I suppose it would give me experience seeking out people beyond the confines of an academic institution.

Starting sending messages to girls in Iowa.

I'm wondering if I should bother using that site again for the few months I remain here in Maine. If I use it to try to coordinate short-term shit or hookups then I really don't give a shit how intellectual they are. If they're pretty, then they would make my day. If not so pretty, then I would make their day.

It really doesn't matter. I suppose it would give me experience seeking out people beyond the confines of an academic institution.

*claps* one of the few people I know who would see past a woman's looks. Mainstream media has brain washed society and I feel the percentage of female virgins to male is overwhelming, except it is more subtle.

Sipping some Yamazaki 12 year old single malt whiskey before going to bed. Japanese whiskey is pretty darn good if I say so myself, I'd imagine the 15 or 18 year old would be even better.
nice! :kickass:
I heard it was good shit.
I bought a bottle of Highland Park 12 lastnight. Very good shit, I like the minor peatyness at the end.

Just worked my ass off in the backyard. fucking christ!
I was wanting to go for a bike ride, but that aint happening. Im fucking pooped!

Some dumbass burried a 65lb wooden pole in the backyard. Figured it would be fairly deep, but good god. It was 40" down. I moved so much fucking dirt!
My upperbody is going to hurt. back too.
I need a hot chick to come over tonight and give me a massage. That aint happening either. :(

Every TOP TEN SHIT THINGS IN A LIST ON A WEBSITE is a crappy way for sites to get hits and add revenue, bored people click on them.

I need to listen to more of them, I only have Elizium and it doesn't quite grab me.

Christian Death, on the other hand... now there's a gothic band that gives me ear orgasms

Listening to this Cocteau Twins cd I just got from Amazon. It's blowing me away so far.