The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My girlfriend and I are going to be expecting our first child. Just heard from her about 10 minutes ago after she left the doctors office. Pretty exciting time for us. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the world is a decent place for him/her by the time they get to really experience it.

Thank you. I was in the middle of a meeting with the VP Academic for the School of Medicine for the university. I had to stop him in the middle of conversation and read the text I got. When he found out why, he high fived me and said the baby had to be delivered at the university hospital. No excuses.

Yuengling is just ok IMO. I'm very into cream ales and stouts lately.
Probably the best cheap beer i've ever had was Genesee Cream Ale. It was available at a local convenience store for a few months and a friend introduced me to it, but idk where to find it now.

zabu of nΩd;10255955 said:
Probably the best cheap beer i've ever had was Genesee Cream Ale. It was available at a local convenience store for a few months and a friend introduced me to it, but idk where to find it now.

I had that once in Denver. If I remember correctly it was fucking amazing for the price.

squishy legs and a loose hole lololol

solid-muscle-below-the-knee-legs-with-icecream-cone-shaped-thighs-with-junk-in-the-trunk-with-a-tiny-waist

and didn't mean real real loose, i just meant loose enough to be comfortable, i've met slutty women that do kegels where they are so tight it's painfull

I made a big salad tonight with:
- lettuce
- tomato
- lightly sauteed onion
- black beans
- chickpeas
- corn
- cilantro
- pepper
- olive oil
- croutons made of toast

It was pretty good, though i should have dried it out first probably. Either way i came pretty close to making a salad that doesn't need dressing to be edible. It should be fine next time when i add chicken :)

I took pictures of it, but apparently all photo sharing sites require flash, which the ipad can't handle, so my photos are stuck there until i feel like figuring something out.

Just got back from Cannibal Corpse/Exhumed/Abysmal Dawn/Arkaic. My ears are ringing, and I have the same problem Grant. I took a bunch of pictures with my iPod touch and I'm pretty sure you have to email them to yourself and then download them to your computer. Huge pain in the ass.

zabu of nΩd;10257371 said:
I took pictures of it, but apparently all photo sharing sites require flash, which the ipad can't handle, so my photos are stuck there until i feel like figuring something out.

Plug iPad into computer > navigate to www.imgur.com > upload photos > profit

Plug iPad into computer > navigate to www.imgur.com > upload photos > profit

:)

IMG_0003_small.jpg

IMG_0009_small.jpg