The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finished the visual portion of my Honors project. It's a concept map that explores a central theme between the works of Plato and Aristotle with the Tao and Robert Pirsig's modern philosophy.

Going to go brush my teeth before working on the 2-page textual portion of the project; but I'll likely leave that till the morning.

Just finished 3 exams this afternoon, I have never had so many in close rapid fire succession. Time to relax for a bit before I do my last one on monday.

Finished the visual portion of my Honors project. It's a concept map that explores a central theme between the works of Plato and Aristotle with the Tao and Robert Pirsig's modern philosophy.

Going to go brush my teeth before working on the 2-page textual portion of the project; but I'll likely leave that till the morning.

I would really like to see this; is it at all possible?

I've read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, decent novel/philosophy book. Is Lola worth checking out as well? What about the metaphysics of quality in general? Does that field have any actual merit within academic circles of philosophy?

I've read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, decent novel/philosophy book. Is Lola worth checking out as well? What about the metaphysics of quality in general? Does that field have any actual merit within academic circles of philosophy?

Metaphysics of quality? What exactly is that? I'm pretty closely involved with academic philosophy and I don't think I ever hear of such stuff.

It was more than that, but that's all I'm gonna say.

ok. i was under the impression that sexual orientation does not change... especially not so quickly... except of course for guys like in that video "god hates fags" you posted here a while ago :lol:

Scanning UM. I drank liquor last night for the first time in like 3 weeks and have a hangover from hell, liqour fucks you up quicker, but beer is always the best way. I'm smoking cigs like a fiend.