The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Rabid was only banned for 10 days, same as Greys

Yep. If I was permanently banned from just this section would have been fine aslong as I could post on some other sections. I think this forum/section is the pompous section, but like a lot of new users who seem to have diverse taste and are open minded.

I mean my cig thread was turned into a pompous god complex,doctor,scientist, nerd convention thread and stuff like that is bullshit and never would have happened anywhere. If it's not your thing avoid the thread and not be so arrogant. I don't even know why people think they are so special, you are going to rot in thr ground just like everyone else and you're not going to heaven. Tell people things they already know!!!

you're real smart.

paste and copy

I think i'm intellectual!!!! LOOK AT ME

MY SCHOOL TELLS ME I'M THE BEST I'M GOING TO WORK AT A DESK

I KNOW ADVANCED

M
A
T
H

EVERYONE ELSE WORK WHILE I SIT ON MY ASS!

.. AND IF NOT I CAN BE A MANAGER AND DRESS LIKE AN IDIOT

ILL STAND AROUND FOR 10 HOURS WHILE YOU WORK AND MAKE MORE MONEY AND GO HOME AND DRINK LIQOUR!

Nothing. I need to fill out an application sometime today for a new job. fuck me

I'm going to have to remember everyones name again and pretend I care!

awesome

some chick better fuck me the first week

I'm going to dress nice and sophisticated and maybe she'll fuck me before finding out how fucked I really am, and than she can leave me to die off course after she fucks me, not before!. I just want to meet a girl who just likes to fuck and not care or try and sculpt me and be like..

not

you need to do this or that..... you need to get me a fork i'm 105 pounds and 10 feet from the kitchen. You need to clean your room.... you need to stop smoking, you need a credit card blaahhhhhh

blahhhhh

you need to be a rich guy so you can by me some new panties. You need to go back to school and make more money so you can buy me paradise because i'm high maintenance bitch. I dare you to not do this dishes... i won't talk you... what a bitch

I would really like to see this; is it at all possible?

I'll try to get my tech friend to host it in high resolution so you can read the quotes in it.

Metaphysics of quality? What exactly is that? I'm pretty closely involved with academic philosophy and I don't think I ever hear of such stuff.

According to Pirsig, Quality as an idealistic principle cannot be defined. Instead it lies in some metaphysical void directly between subjective (romantic) reality and the objective (classic) reality.

According to Pirsig, Quality as an idealistic principle cannot be defined. Instead it lies in some metaphysical void directly between subjective (romantic) reality and the objective (classic) reality.
wat

Holy shit man. Get a fucking therapist or something.

What happened to your last job?
He decided to smoke pot and drink instead of going