The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

wat

He decided to smoke pot and drink instead of going

^

:lol:

rly though I have pulled off shifts when drunk afraid of missing a day and averaged around 1,2 days a month, but before getting fired was starting to have a problem with alcohol. Now that I am fired drink even more!

I have drank jack daniels and popped hydro's and pulled off my shift.

Someone is hooking me up at a real nice restaurant so i'm going to have to stop being naughty.

I mean my cig thread was turned into a pompous god complex,doctor,scientist, nerd convention thread and stuff like that is bullshit and never would have happened anywhere. If it's not your thing avoid the thread and not be so arrogant. I don't even know why people think they are so special, you are going to rot in thr ground just like everyone else and you're not going to heaven. Tell people things they already know!!!

you're real smart.

paste and copy

I think i'm intellectual!!!! LOOK AT ME

MY SCHOOL TELLS ME I'M THE BEST I'M GOING TO WORK AT A DESK

I KNOW ADVANCED

M
A
T
H

EVERYONE ELSE WORK WHILE I SIT ON MY ASS!

.. AND IF NOT I CAN BE A MANAGER AND DRESS LIKE AN IDIOT

ILL STAND AROUND FOR 10 HOURS WHILE YOU WORK AND MAKE MORE MONEY AND GO HOME AND DRINK LIQOUR!

Whoa... Man....what?

I'm high as fuck, I have no clue what is going on...

Spent the past hour and a half playing Super Smash Brothers (the original) down in third floor lounge with a bunch of friends. It was awesome.

Death Delirium, you need to pull yourself together and stop with all that negative, dumbass thinking.No, but seriously, I'm talking from experience Things are only as bad as you make them appear. A change in attitude (and sometimes environment) is what's needed to turn things around. Get over that "easier said than done" dismissive crap barrier and things will go your way.
Unless "your way" is just smoking pot and drinking liquor undisturbed all your life.
:erk:

fiending

Whoa... Man....what?

I'm high as fuck, I have no clue what is going on...

Atleast your high. I spent all my money on beer and vicodin and am now officially flat broke and can barley by cigs and am just fucked. If I had my job right now would be so hooked up. I get sick of pot. I know people sick of pot too and still smoke it.

:mad:

No money means sobriety and have not been sober in like a month. This is really weird.

5 months of working and barley being sober to not working and running out of money and being sober.

:OMG:

no way

this sucks.

Someone better get beer tonight and call. I feel like i'm buying beer and no else is and they drink my beer. I'm making someone get beer and am drinking it all. bullshit

If someone gets me drunk I get them drunk... not you get me drunk you get me drunk

If I can;t watch that 70's show drunk tonight i'm going to pissed.

Spent the past hour and a half playing Super Smash Brothers (the original) down in third floor lounge with a bunch of friends. It was awesome.

I can still play that game for hours on end. So much fun.

Currently sitting here about to spend my money on a Beherit and Graveland shirt, though I should probably be using these funds for other purposes.

Being pissed off that I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning to go on a business trip to Cleveland with my boss

kill your boss

actually tell his wife the business trip was to meet some ladies to have sex with and do coke.