The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The dining hall had some caterers come in to serve higher-quality food for "Winterfest". I hadn't eaten this much since Thanksgiving. Oh boy...

10 days. Software is free, but to continue you need to pay. www.warcraft.com

I am a Tauren warrior and my friend is a Tauren shaman
I used to play, and I'm thinking about playing again. I've had a human paladin, a night elf hunter, and an undead mage.
I see. If I install it I'm making a troll shaman.
Trolls are pretty cool.
I made an undead warrior :loco:

Undead make horrible warriors. You would have more fun as either an orc warrior, dwarf warrior, human warrior, or tauren warrior, or if you want to stick to the undead, try a priest, mage, or warlock. I recommend warlock highly.

I'm probably going to start playing again, probably as a dwarf paladin or human paladin.

Undead make horrible warriors. You would have more fun as either an orc warrior, dwarf warrior, human warrior, or tauren warrior, or if you want to stick to the undead, try a priest, mage, or warlock. I recommend warlock highly.

I'm probably going to start playing again, probably as a dwarf paladin or human paladin.

Too late! :loco: I'm at level 4 now. I don't feel like making another character right now.

Yeah, a friend of mine brought over an X-box with a special card that somebody he knows installed for him. Every Neo-Geo game,Sega Genesis,Super Nintendo, arcade games etc.
It's ridiculously addicting and brings back some good memories.

All the Rammstein songs i've heard are great. I would probably buy one of their albums.