The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Alot of Nintendo games were rushed and impossible to beat. The creators of the fucking game probably couldn't beat it. A few off the top of my head are RC Pro-Am and Track and Field.

Nothing. I'm just thinking about this chubby girl with tattoo's I met with a really great face and she's not a bitch and lower maintence. She's not fat chubby. I really like her face. I have never had a girl show me her tattoo's and tell me the meaning. interesting. I've wanted to get a tattoo for awile.

I can sit with her and we can smoke cigs inside and listen to rock music. I'm pretty sure she wants to fuck me and we've chilled only a few times. A friend of mine told me he thinks she wants to fuck me so now am thinking might not be wrong. I just need to apologize for showing up at her place really high at 2:30 in the morning when she has roomates. I was so high and somehow thought that maybe she was going to let me sleep with her and crash, she was high, but I was really high and it was to late.

damn room mates

i'll smoke cigs and listen to her favorite rock songs with her all night if I have too. I can only think of one other place I can smoke inside.

Nothing. I'm just thinking about this chubby girl with tattoo's I met with a really great face and she's not a bitch and lower maintence. She's not fat chubby. I really like her face. I have never had a girl show me her tattoo's and tell me the meaning. interesting. I've wanted to get a tattoo for awile.

I can sit with her and we can smoke cigs inside and listen to rock music. I'm pretty sure she wants to fuck me and we've chilled only a few times. A friend of mine told me he thinks she wants to fuck me so now am thinking might not be wrong. I just need to apologize for showing up at her place really high at 2:30 in the morning when she has roomates. I was so high and somehow thought that maybe she was going to let me sleep with her and crash, she was high, but I was really high and it was to late.

damn room mates

i'll smoke cigs and listen to her favorite rock songs with her all night if I have too. I can only think of one other place I can smoke inside.
Holy shit you're higher than I am.

i see. Hey fair enough, Everyone likes to smoke pot.

anyways, im sitting here thinking about future lawlz. I wanna move to vancouver, but fuck its to expensive. Music sucks in this small town.

Well we smoke together.

We've been smoking a lot in the last few days.

You'll get to know us sober over the winter break.

Correction...you'll get to know ENDER better over winter break, as I'll only be able to reach the forum once, maybe twice. If I'm not lucky, that is. My parents are Nazi's with the internet, and I hardly ever get to use it, and I don't get to use it for anything other than email. If I can get my computer a connection every now and then, then I'll be online. Not like it really matters, though, I'll be back.

You could still say everyone likes to smoke pot. It's just that most people haven't tried it, so they don't know they like it. :)