The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

my friend is on a different computer (in the same building) online talking with natalie addams
here in america natalie addams is a celeb so my post should have read "my nobody loser freind is online talking to natalie freaking addams!!!"
also
among guys who like green/blue/purple in women's hair, this specific purple-haired chick is considered sexy-as-hell, so my post should have read "my ugly-as-hell friend is talking online to a sexy-as-hell woman"
I just don't get your taste in women. Big fat asses, latex, weird hair. Maybe it's a culture thing.
i only like the the big asses when the waist is smaller than the ass, i don't like the "bbw" women that are sphere-shaped, i like a female is a little soft in the stomach, but i don't like the women with the masculine beer-belly thing going on, i like looking at the curvy women where you can tell it's a female just from her silhouette
I have this thing for older women so am not going to sit her and say that my taste is probably normal, but whatever. Maybe it is being 25 now.
yes it's totally normal for a guy under 30 to be sexually atracted to women over 50, i've had sex with lots of women that have children older than me
I actually like the girls that Monoxide posts. I fucking love curves and shit, but BBWs are just too much.
the girls that pop up when you google-image search "whooty" are a million times sexi-er than the girls that pop up when you google-image search "BBW"
the whooty girls are as sex-as-hell, but the BBWs are just nasty
That bitch on the last page is nasty.

what the hell you smoking???
are you on another planet???
here on planet earth natalie addams is a "sexy celeb"

Finished grading my first batch of exams yesterday.

One student wrote that "Manifest Destiny is a Japanese spiritual belief of inner peace and harmony." What the fuck. Have I failed so miserably at this job? I spent a whole class talking about Manifest Destiny and its impact on Native Americans. Furthermore, I included notes from my lecture in a folder online, and it wasn't even in the damn folder on Japan.

And finally, it's Manifest fucking Destiny. Don't they cover that in high school anymore?

Taking bong rips and listening to shit in my iTunes that I never got around to listening to.

One student wrote that "Manifest Destiny is a Japanese spiritual belief of inner peace and harmony." What the fuck. Have I failed so miserably at this job? I spent a whole class talking about Manifest Destiny and its impact on Native Americans. Furthermore, I included notes from my lecture in a folder online, and it wasn't even in the damn folder on Japan.

And finally, it's Manifest fucking Destiny. Don't they cover that in high school anymore?

:erk:

One student wrote that "Manifest Destiny is a Japanese spiritual belief of inner peace and harmony." And finally, it's Manifest fucking Destiny. Don't they cover that in high school anymore?

:lol::lol::lol:
americans are idiots
i only just now got an explination of why no one can read my DCLXVI tattoo
the people around me don't realize that it's roman numerals because they think its russian letters
a bunch of people around me think i'm in the russian mafia
lol

Your friends are dumb. You should get a massive fucking Slayer eagle on your back.

yes my friends are dumb

the massive tattoo on my back will be this pic enlarged to completely fill up my back
SpidermanAccent2.jpg

I believe "diversity" is an old, wooden ship

Had an awkward day today for two reasons, one of which i'll skip over for now. The other is that I got a call from an hr lady from my company and she said because my personal leave of absence is over 30 days it's against company policy and I have to be terminated (which likely means no work laptop, no access to company network, no email address, no health coverage, etc).

My boss originally gave me the impression that this was all cool as long as I'm in his good graces, so I guess I get to call him this week and find out if that's actually the case, and if I can sweet talk him into some kind of assurance that I'm still wanted by the company.

I went into this whole thing anticipating the worst of course, but this kind of development leads me to wonder if I was just being naive all along or if I actually screwed something specific up along the way. *sigh*

There must have been some screw-up that wasn't your fault if they could approve your extended leave then suddenly pull a volte-face on your ass.

zabu of nΩd;10272556 said:
Had an awkward day today for two reasons, one of which i'll skip over for now. The other is that I got a call from an hr lady from my company and she said because my personal leave of absence is over 30 days it's against company policy and I have to be terminated (which likely means no work laptop, no access to company network, no email address, no health coverage, etc).

My boss originally gave me the impression that this was all cool as long as I'm in his good graces, so I guess I get to call him this week and find out if that's actually the case, and if I can sweet talk him into some kind of assurance that I'm still wanted by the company.

I went into this whole thing anticipating the worst of course, but this kind of development leads me to wonder if I was just being naive all along or if I actually screwed something specific up along the way. *sigh*

Ah, shit. Good luck

here in america natalie addams is a celeb so my post should have read "my nobody loser freind is online talking to natalie freaking addams!!!"
also
among guys who like green/blue/purple in women's hair, this specific purple-haired chick is considered sexy-as-hell, so my post should have read "my ugly-as-hell friend is talking online to a sexy-as-hell woman"

i only like the the big asses when the waist is smaller than the ass, i don't like the "bbw" women that are sphere-shaped, i like a female is a little soft in the stomach, but i don't like the women with the masculine beer-belly thing going on, i like looking at the curvy women where you can tell it's a female just from her silhouette

yes it's totally normal for a guy under 30 to be sexually atracted to women over 50, i've had sex with lots of women that have children older than me

the girls that pop up when you google-image search "whooty" are a million times sexi-er than the girls that pop up when you google-image search "BBW"
the whooty girls are as sex-as-hell, but the BBWs are just nasty

what the hell you smoking???
are you on another planet???
here on planet earth natalie addams is a "sexy celeb"

hhmmm...i thought Master Yoda, Zabu of Nod and Sentinel Slain would have quickly responded to this post...