The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

There are some discourses in this culture to which I'm glad not to be privy.

1305155228-1trailerparkboys.jpg

They're all on Youtube and Netflix!

Let's inundate Zeph with TPB talk at MDF.

I made a Reddit account, I will never get anything done ever again

Home in Boston. Just got here, but I'm gonna have to go back to Montreal tomorrow night cause I have an interview at EA Mobile for a testing position on wednesday. It'd be sweet if I could get the job. Probably can. Just gotta not fuck this up.

Nothing, drank a four loko earlier and just bought some soco. trying to get fuckoing wasted. I really don't care. I try and care and be positive and stuff, but once in awile I need to do this.

Just applied for a graphic design position at Harpoon Brewery in Boston. I really fucking hope I can get this job. I meet all the qualifications and I'm awesome. I don't understand what more any place could want.

Home in Boston. Just got here, but I'm gonna have to go back to Montreal tomorrow night cause I have an interview at EA Mobile for a testing position on wednesday. It'd be sweet if I could get the job. Probably can. Just gotta not fuck this up.

When will you be in Boston this month? I'll be coming down with zabu and mutantllama on the 23rd of May.

Just applied for a graphic design position at Harpoon Brewery in Boston. I really fucking hope I can get this job. I meet all the qualifications and I'm awesome. I don't understand what more any place could want.

Best of luck, man. I couldn't think of a more perfect job for you.

I feel kinda like a fuck now, registered for a well known white power site because some guy on there is selling a CD I want for cheap and he left no contact information so I have to PM him.

Tell them that neanderthals were less intelligent than our species and made shittier weapons, but Europeans have neanderthal genes in them and Africans don't.