The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking seltzer water. I just puked like four times from this lamb curry I ate. On the bright side, it's from this Afghani food place that my family likes that I don't (minus the bread and dipping sauce). I now have a legit reason to not eat the food now.

Got hired as a QA tester at EA Mobile. Started training today. This seems like it'll be alright. Pays enough to live on for the summer, at least.

Congrats!

Hey all. Haven't been on here much lately :p Planning a trip to the US and Canada at the moment. Looking to arrive in July and stay about 3 months, Jul/Aug in Canada and Sept in US. Not exactly sure where I'm going yet but it would be good to catch up with a few UM crew. Also, any good gigs happening in that period?

Cheers dude, keep us posted on the plans.

Trying to explain for the millionth time to someone how "agnostic" does not fall on a spectrum of belief.

Edit: But at least in doing research on etymology and stuff I noticed a phonetic similarity between the Greek word for "to know" and the Spanish word for "to be familiar with." That's kinda cool, I guess.

Trying to see how much I can push the non-dress code at work. Today it's gonna be shorts, Amon Amarth shirt, and my ratty-ass sneakers that should have been retired months ago. Pretty sure no one will care.

Trying to see how much I can push the non-dress code at work. Today it's gonna be shorts, Amon Amarth shirt, and my ratty-ass sneakers that should have been retired months ago. Pretty sure no one will care.

You're working for EA Mobile in Montreal as tester? I'm pretty sure they'll be happy you just showed up.