The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You're working for EA Mobile in Montreal as tester? I'm pretty sure they'll be happy you just showed up.

Not a single fuck was given.

I passed training, which means I'm actually hired. And there was free beer today. Despite EA being an evil corporate behemoth and a blight on all that is good and holy and all that, I'm enjoying working there.

I was having beers with JAGE yesterday and he can't eat bread properly. He dissects it with a fork and then leaves the crust. I will cook some eggs now. I would have a soup or something. Also, I want to finger buttholes. And drink beer.

I went up to Chicago a couple weeks ago and visited a friend. Also bought some St. Ides and OE 800 cuz they don't sell it in my town I guess. Only about a 3 or 4 hour drive away.

Making a second account on facebook, which will be more anonymous and not have all my family members and professional acquaintances in my friend list. I think i'm gonna call myself Granticus Rex until i can come up with something less cheesy.

zabu of nΩd;10304908 said:
Making a second account on facebook, which will be more anonymous and not have all my family members and professional acquaintances in my friend list. I think i'm gonna call myself Granticus Rex until i can come up with something less cheesy.

New facebook account for what?

Nothing. Coffee time. Planning on going to my cottage with my gay friend today or tommorow. Hopefully it works out I want to leave Prague.

EDIT: I like my coffee like my pals.