The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My computer is still messed up. It says I have a spyware infection. What program should I use to get rid of it? And please, do not say Ultimate Cleaner.

My computer is still messed up. It says I have a spyware infection. What program should I use to get rid of it? And please, do not say Ultimate Cleaner.

Ad-Aware, and Spybot - Search & Destroy.

I think it helps to reboot your computer in safe mode and then run the programs, if you know how to do that.

Just returned from a party here in residence. I had a small amount of alcohol and it was mostly fun. Got to have a nice chat about metal with a friend of mine and recommended him some good stuff. Apparently he did not know about metal-archives.com :zombie:

Just got back from an awesome band practice. For once our guitarist actually listened to my suggestions, and we finished a song which is awesome. Gotta get it on teh intranetz.

Had an awesome (though incomplete) quest with a random person on WoW. Lasted maybe half an hour, but got interrupted because I died. I managed to get all the way back, but died again, so I left.