The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been up for probably 20 minutes feeling like shit with the worst hangover. The bad one where you don't even feel better after having a cig. I just popped two asprins. I'm going to smoke like a fiend and drink coffee.

I've been up for probably 20 minutes feeling like shit with the worst hangover. The bad one where you don't even feel better after having a cig. I just popped two asprins. I'm going to smoke like a fiend and drink coffee.

Holy shit.

A post when you're neither pissed or stoned, and it isn't just a stream of consciousness involving how shit everyone is.

Someone should screenshot this.

Waiting for the dining hall to open (at 10 on the weekends, those bastards) before going to the pool and coming back to start studying for finals.

Just returned from a party here in residence. I had a small amount of alcohol and it was mostly fun. Got to have a nice chat about metal with a friend of mine and recommended him some good stuff. Apparently he did not know about metal-archives.com :zombie:

What type of forbidden nectar did you partake of?

Pleasantly surprised that M-A approved my Shadar Logoth review when I submitted it scarcely two hours ago. Almost makes up for when my review for Limbonic Art's Ad Noctum got deleted somehow, and I can't re-submit it because the review was saved on my high school file, which I'm sure doesn't exist anymore.

Nothing. I hate how it's not even 1 and if I got beer now would feel like a scumbag.

I am physically incapable of getting more than 8 hours of sleep.

Just got out of the shower and putting off studying for a few hours more. I'll probably crack open my psychology book/notes tonight as that's the first exam I have Monday.
Anthropology also on Monday, Oceanography Tuesday and the Honors essay of doom on Thursday.